Unacceptable materials or activities not allowed with our hosting services:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Traffic bots or fake traffic
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Excessive MySQL activity If you have automated sites they will be subjected to revisions in case plugins consume too much resources. In particular we recommend to not install unnecessary plugins, especially weird or unknown plugins, affiliation plugins, plugins that miraculously bring traffic, stats plugins and caching plugins.
- Pirated Software/Warez
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Anything ‘spam-related’ including “Safe lists”, purchased lists, and selling of lists. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice.
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), pop up adverts
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Push button mail scripts
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
- IRCD (irc servers)
- IRC Scripts/Bots
DMCA Complaint – Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is our policy to immediately respond and take action to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which may include removing or disabling access to material under our hosting claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent material/content infringing your copyrights. If you are not sure whether copyright laws protect certain material of yours, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed (complete link to website URL and page).
- Material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work (as above, complete link to website URL and page).
- Information, if possible (email address preferable), sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the web site that allegedly contains infringing material.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner.”